PDA

View Full Version : New CDL store coming to Rutland VT

PARKER MAPLE
09-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Has anybody heard about this and when the grand opening?? We need a few more suppliers in central and southern vt. So I dont have to travel way up north. I hope its true.

M.R

Dennis H.
09-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Just saw the add in the Maple News yesterday. They are also opening a CDL dealership down here in PA.
There also was a note that said another location coming soon? Maybe in the Midwest. Not sure.

Thad Blaisdell
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
It is just outside of West Rutland. Chris Lanphear is the contact.

stoweski
09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Or you can just go see Reg Charbonneau at Long Hill Maple. Great guy to deal with. Carries Lapierre products. On Rte. 7 in Pittsford.

He gets my vote. :)

chrislanfear
09-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Yes this is true. CDL Rutland will be having a grand opening on september 16th and 17th. Come see us for some good deals on everything in the store. Also we will have our pellet evaporator there for everyone to see. And yes i will be running the Rutland store. Im the largest sugarmaker in Rutland county so i can help you with all your sugaring needs.

BryanEx
09-01-2011, 07:34 PM
All these new CDL stores... are they existing dealers that are basically being upgraded (franchised) or are they new locations for sugaring supplies? I'm watching for any new online links that may come of this but so far it seems I already have these locations listed as distributors.

- Bryan

Greenwich Maple Man
09-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Yes this is true. CDL Rutland will be having a grand opening on september 16th and 17th. Come see us for some good deals on everything in the store. Also we will have our pellet evaporator there for everyone to see. And yes i will be running the Rutland store. Im the largest sugarmaker in Rutland county so i can help you with all your sugaring needs.

Was wondering if you could give me some info. on your pellet conversions. Can you convert other brands over to the pellet and how is the output when boiling.I've been trying to get some info. on pellet converions but have not recieved anything yet. Would also be intristed in getting some prices on a RO. Glad to hear of another supplier in this area.

chrislanfear
09-02-2011, 08:51 PM
All these new CDL stores... are they existing dealers that are basically being upgraded (franchised) or are they new locations for sugaring supplies? I'm watching for any new online links that may come of this but so far it seems I already have these locations listed as distributors.

- Bryan

Bryan,
The answer to this question is yes and no. Some are previous dealers and some are new dealers in locations where CDL thinks more exposure is needed.

BryanEx
09-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks very much chrislanfear. I'll keep watch for any new web sites that come online from these expansions.

Greenwich Maple Man
12-21-2011, 05:24 PM
It is just outside of West Rutland. Chris Lanphear is the contact.

Anybody have a phone number for Chris?

farmall h
12-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Just reading your signature Thad...will you be self sufficient this season?;)

Thad Blaisdell
12-22-2011, 05:52 AM
It will be very close. Another year for sure.

wcproctor
12-22-2011, 06:51 PM
802-438-5200 , 901 Route 133, West Rutland