PDA

View Full Version : Tubing Seminar

Brian
10-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Nov 1 Glen Goodrich is having A tubing seminar. I think it is 9-3, lunch is provided and is 15.00 a head. It is located on rte. 2, Cabot, Vermont. Their phone number is 802-426-3388. Glen will clear up any questions you could come up with, it's worth going. Their web address is

http://www.goodrichmaplefarm.com/seminar.html

Brian

Russell Lampron
10-29-2003, 05:39 AM
I am going to the tubing seminar on Saturday. Is anyone else from this
website going? If so maybe we can meet each other there and talk maple.
This would be a good place for you guys who are using tubing for the first
time to learn the tricks of the trade.

Russell Lampron

Algier 2x6
Preheater steamhood

mapleman3
10-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Russ
Looks Like I will be there, seems like a great opportunity to learn for a tubing newbie like me!!

Jim

ebourassa
10-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Well I might just have to go, that darn maple bug bit me and i have been thinking on running lines this year.

mapleman3
10-29-2003, 05:51 PM
I guess we'll have to wear our mapletrader name badges!! so we'll all be able to meet!!

Parker
10-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Well I have gotten absolutly NOTHING done on the sugering opperation this summer/ fall, might as well hit the seminar. Looking forward to it and meeting you all.......Parker Rowe So it is 9-3 you think?

mapleman3
10-30-2003, 05:25 AM
yep 9-3 I'm also looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be wearing my green Mass maple Hat with a Moose shirt, hope to see ya there!!

Russell Lampron
10-30-2003, 05:49 AM
The weather looks good for Saturday. I'll be wearing my green NH Maple
hat. I'll be on the look out for that Mass Maple hat.

Russell Lampron

Algier 2x4
Preheater steamhood

syrupmaker
11-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Well how was it? Did you all enjoy the seminar? Who learned what? I was trying my darndest to head that way but momma's got me cornered into remodleing the kitchen. :cry: She can find more ways to avoid me getting a new evaporator. But when the house is done her way then i can play, :P right, right :x probably not she'll come up with more brain storms. So anyway i hope to here feedback from ya's about the weekend

Rick

mapleman3
11-01-2003, 07:11 PM
Had a great time at the seminar, lots of good info, and yes their evap is very impressive! Got to meet Russ Lampron, Brian and Parker, All great guys, we got to see the new micro spout, it's so small, about the size if a small nail... hard to believe it would work, almost seems you would lose it in the tree. Glenn did a great job explaining and answering our barage of questions. and quite the spread for lunch too.

Great meeting you guys!!

Brian
11-04-2003, 05:05 PM
Glad to meet some of you guys :D and it was nice to see you again, Parker. It was a lot of fun for me to talk to others that like to get rich quick making liquid gold like me :wink: Glen's next seminar should be the first Saturday in February, that seminar is based on what happens inside the sugar house to get maximum efficiency out of your equipment, steam-a-way, preheaters, etc... so, who's coming to that one?
Brian