PDA

View Full Version : Help, Help, Help i need instructions.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
post edited ...

Jay
02-14-2006, 02:38 PM
What I have done in the past is gone into microsoft word and typed in the web address for all the web sites I want to save and then printed them out, put holes in them and put them in a binder or folder. Dont know if that is the answer you are looking for, Maybe there is a way to type out the address and download them to disk but I have not figured out how to yet. Jay

turtlemaple
02-14-2006, 03:04 PM
I am surprised that you don't know the answer being that Etheopia is not only the maple capital of the world but also the technology center of the world.

Anyway, if you go to into Windows Explorer, and go to the My Documents directory... you should find a directory called "Favorites". If you copy (don't move) those files to another location as a backup, you will always have them in case something happens to IE.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Best,

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
02-14-2006, 06:30 PM
post edited

lharris1
02-14-2006, 08:26 PM
If anyone out there is like me and operating an antique computer (about 4-5 years old) with Windows 98SE, the Favorites is under the Windows Directory. Same thing. Just use Exployer or My Computer to copy and paste them into a jump drive, disk or another hard drive. :)