PDA

View Full Version : used price on a masport m5 vacuum ????

mrnorthshore
07-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Hi, i was just looking at buying a masport m5 vacuum pump with a 5 hp motor and oil reclaimer. ( this was used on a dairy farm) has any one else ever had one of these ??? And if so are they any good?? The guy selling this one wants $500 for it. Is this a ok price, any info would be great. Thanks

Haynes Forest Products
07-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I don't know how long you have been reading the trader. But this has been been coverd more than the OJ and Anthony trials. I would get up to speed by going back to the some of the vacuum threads. NOW its sounds like a good price for a great set up if you rework the oiling system for better cooling you will need for pulling high HGs.

Haynes Forest Products
07-17-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't know how long you have been reading the trader. But this has been been coverd more than the OJ and Anthony trials. I would get up to speed by going back to the some of the vacuum threads. NOW its sounds like a good price for a great set up if you rework the oiling system for better cooling you will need for pulling high HGs. I have one and have reworked it a few times. Read up and ask away:)