PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

CBOYER
07-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Just got My new little backhoe and install it today on my Kioti Ck20, already start to clean ditch along road to sugarbush:):)

cvmaple
07-10-2011, 11:27 PM
That looks good. I bet it will be very handy and you will use it more often than you think.

maple flats
07-11-2011, 06:47 PM
You'll like it. I bought an excavator to trench my blueberry fields to install drainage tile but I have used it for all kinds of digging since, as well as for lifting and placing large logs on my sawmill. If you try lifting with your hoe try getting a couple of nylon slings, they work very well. My slings are about 16' endless loops. I hook one end onto a tooth on the bucket, loop around whatever I need to lift and back to the same tooth. To minimise twisting I do the same on the other side on the bucket. Now I can lift easily and place any sort of heavy item exactly where needed. Just be sure to never exceed the limits of the hoe, the mount or the tractor.

maple flats
07-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Isw the hoe just using the 3 ph? Watch carefully for top link stress.

CBOYER
07-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Maple flats, yes it is only o the 3ph, i know that Kubota have a bad story whit top link stress, even with the reinforced ones, but i also seen here a ck30 Kioti break in 2 parts whit the kioti hoe and subframe... i think it is a problem between seat and controls:o , and also relief valve cranking... it is a small machine, and when i will have a big job, i will call the big excavator... they work as near the same hourly rate than mechanic at dealer, less parts:lol:

3rdgen.maple
07-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Very cool attachment to have but like MapleFlats pointed out careful with overstessing it. I know I beat the heck out of evey machine I own and put it beyond it manufactued limits. Buddy has one on his New Holland compact and they had to install a special upgrade to his tactor to reinforce the whole tractor itself. Dealer said they have had too many tractors spit in half from over use so New Holland came out with some brackets that support the backhoe all the way up to the front of the tractor and claim they have had no issues since. Wish I had one thats for sure. Its would be like my welder, never had a use for it until I bought it and now crap is breaking all the time that needs welding.

KenWP
07-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Just got My new little backhoe and install it today on my Kioti Ck20, already start to clean ditch along road to sugarbush:):)

I need to dig a hole all around my house for weeping tile.Has to be a way to drain my basement.

KenWP
07-12-2011, 09:43 PM

I need to dig a hole all around my house for weeping tile.Has to be a way to drain my basement.