PDA

View Full Version : any producers in the Glens Falls region

AdirondackSap
07-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I was was just wondering if there are any maple syrup producers in the Glens Falls region? I am new and would like to see how others do things in the area.

Mountain Winds Farm
07-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey- I am in Berne which is 20 minutes southwest of Albany. Not sure how far you wanted to travel but your welcome to come on down-Randy

lakeview maple
07-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Hello Adirondack sap, Im just up the road in Dresden ,take a ride up any time and Ill show you how I have my sugar house set up,I m a novice as well but I had a great first year thanks to maple trader and all the people here,take care and God Bless,Al

AdirondackSap
07-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks lakeview maple I will definately have to take a trip up sometime. Im currently out in california but when i get home i will get ahold of you and set something up. I also have a guy that i worked with last year at maplewood ice that makes maple syrup. he lives in dresden as well and just started making maple syrup. he is running a leader patriot raised flue 2x6 and lives right on 22 but i cant remember his name lol. I know of a few operation up in dresden the rusty tapspout and there another little sugar house maybe in putnam by the old log cabin church maybe you know who that is?

Randy Brutkoski
07-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Robbie Kingsly is over that way too. He is either in Whitehall or Dresden. There is also Vernon Scribner in Whitehall. Or you can just jump across the border. I am only about 15 min. away, maybe 20.

sugarman3
02-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Iam located just weat of Johnstown,been making syrup for 40 yrs, 2200 taps just installed a new tubing system on vacumn in my main woods,1100 taps,be glad to show it to you or help you out any way possiable

Greenwich Maple Man
02-05-2012, 05:01 PM
I was was just wondering if there are any maple syrup producers in the Glens Falls region? I am new and would like to see how others do things in the area.

I'm between Greenwich and Salem. Would be happy to have you come down anytime.I'm always around during sugaring trying to keep everything on a even keel. Let me know if you would like to stop and visit.

grinch5010
02-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Im right down the street in queensbury. Plan to tap next week. Give a shout 978 808 7694
Hal

danno
02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
The responses to this thread is exactly why I love maple producers! Just good people.