PDA

View Full Version : need some trees.

boondocker
04-26-2011, 08:12 PM
hey guys im lookin for some hemlock trees to mill out. im putting a addition on my sugar house and i need some 6x6 and 1x6. if anybody has some they would be willing to part with let me know. weather they are on the ground or still breathing i will take em. one of my very good friends is a licensed arborest and is fully insured so that wont be a issue. willing to travel a little way for the right trees, but would rather do somthing local. im located in winterport, so let me know. i dont have a whole lot of cash but willing to work with ya........ thanks for your time. no white pine please, i have a ton of that.:lol:

boondocker
04-29-2011, 08:51 PM
guess not eh:rolleyes:

adk1
04-29-2011, 08:52 PM
I have hundreds of them, white pine and hemlock. Would be a bit of a travel though!

stephen wheeler
05-01-2011, 08:56 PM
We might be able to help. We have plenty of hemlock large and small. Damariscotta is also a bit of a haul for you. But feel free to call. 446-9984

boondocker
05-03-2011, 09:14 PM
thanks for the reply, thats a bit of a hike, lol but i will be in touch. i have a bunch of irons in the fire at the moment. getting ready to break ground for the new sugar house, the evaporater is headed to a new home and getting ready to order the new evap. soon as thing calm down a bit i will be intouch.