PDA

View Full Version : Private Label Pancake Mix

PapaSmiff
04-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Does anyone sell a "private label" pancake mix - manufactured by someone else but sold under your name?

Does anyone on Maple Trader make their own pancake mix that they would be willing to sell as a private label product for other Maple Producers?

I researching sources for next year.

Snow Hill Farm
04-25-2011, 11:59 AM
I did but it didn't sell well for me. I would recommend Cook-in-the-Kitchen http://cookinthekitchen.foodoro.com/ . They were great to deal with and the price was reasonable. For some reason the farmers market I was in didn't move enough of it.

Sugar Joe
04-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Hello
North Hadley Sugar Shack in Hadley can pack you private label pancake mix. Buttermilk,Apple Cin., Blueberry,and Buckwheat

NH Maplemaker
04-25-2011, 05:21 PM
We also did cook in the kitchen! Great people. Had my order in like too days! JimL.

PapaSmiff
04-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Sugar Joe . . . . I'll take you up on your offer this fall, just before Christmas. I prefer to purchase from a local farmer, instead of some large company in Illinois. I'll be in touch.

Sugar Joe
04-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Sounds great Bill. Its great product

TroutBrookSH
04-27-2011, 08:33 PM
My son developed a custom recipe that we have manufactured by New Hope Mills in Auburn, NY. We've had a great business relationship with the Weed family, owners of New Hope Mills. I think they make over 300 custom recipes.

And the pancakes, they have sold like....well....hotcakes. Check the label and my son's story of the pancakes on our website listed below.

Greg