PDA

View Full Version : AZ Sugaring

Flat Lander Sugaring
04-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Just missed season here in up state AZ. Still snow on ground up on SanFrancisco peaks. Guess I shouldn't have shipped arch out;)
Sunny n 88 loving the weather

tuckermtn
04-23-2011, 10:37 AM
must be some maples in oak creek canyon you could tap?? Or maybe some urban maples in Flagstaff?

Flat Lander Sugaring
05-01-2011, 07:33 AM
my exploratory committee to sugar in Az found a lot of people to gather buckets but no tree's:lol: so I will just get ready for next year here.

Ausable
05-01-2011, 07:59 AM
my exploratory committee to sugar in Az found a lot of people to gather buckets but no tree's:lol: so I will just get ready for next year here.

LOL -- I think the Trees in The Petrified Forest National Park in Arizona were All Sugar Maples ----- Just that You and Your Gathering Crew are a little late in tapping them ---- Hmmmmmm! How about Cactus -- Gotta be Maple Cactus somewhere in the State......

Flat Lander Sugaring
05-01-2011, 08:21 AM
LOL -- I think the Trees in The Petrified Forest National Park in Arizona were All Sugar Maples ----- Just that You and Your Gathering Crew are a little late in tapping them ---- Hmmmmmm! How about Cactus -- Gotta be Maple Cactus somewhere in the State......

hummmm you got me thinking, wonder if I could taps Saguaros

Kev
05-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I think the barrel cactus may have more sap :)

CBOYER
05-01-2011, 05:27 PM
You could tap agave azul for Tequila, or aguamiel Honey water:lol: