PDA

View Full Version : adding onto my sugarhouse again to make an ro room

markct
04-10-2011, 07:20 PM
heres a few pics of the latest addition im adding to my sugarhouse. my sugarhouse is on skids so i can move it to a different area of the property when i build my house in the next couple years. i found some i beam the same size as the i beam skids and welded them on the end and started building

maple flats
04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Exactly what I might do. I plan on adding an RO for 2012, but am trying to decide if I can re-arrange the sugarhouse and make space for an RO room or if I add a small addition just for the RO or if I add a larger addition for a kitchen, RO room and bathroom. Still in planning mode.
Your addition looks good, before you know it, you'll need a bigger locomotive to pull the sugarhouse to a new location.

markct
04-10-2011, 08:36 PM
it moves pretty well, i had to slide it ahead about 10 feet to add the addition on and my john deere 210c loader backhoe had no problem sliding it along, have a 105 hp farm tractor and a IH bulldozer too if is became an issue, but it slides along easier than you would think realy.

markct
09-26-2011, 08:46 PM
heres a little update, got my steel framework and ladder welded up to mount my 200 gallon head tank on top of my ro room addition

Sugarmaker
09-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Crowhill,
Nice add on! I am sure you will like that new space for the R.O. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Chris