PDA

View Full Version : Preheater and brick

Daren
01-27-2006, 05:59 PM
I finally got my preheater the way I want it for this year....will let you know how it turned out. Also, I have the arch bricked this year. Hopefully I can stand next to it this year now that the shack is all enclosed. Just lights to install now. I should be ready for this season. I hope a hotlink for the pics of the rig are on my attachment at the bottom. This is a first for me....not sure if I got it right. I am so psyched!

Daren
01-27-2006, 06:01 PM
didn't show up...Anyone know how to attach a hotlink to yahoo pictures within my posts? Not that anyone really cares what my rig looks like, but as curious as I am about others...never know.

sbmaple
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I allways like to see pictures of other rigs and operations.if i knew how to get the pictures from the digitail camera to web i would post a picture.got a good picture the other of 4 deer feeding 10 feet away from the front door of the sugarhouse.

forester1
01-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Yahoo provides free space to post pictures. Just sign up and follow their directions to post pictures to your album. Daren, when you are at your yahoo site, just go up to the address bar at the top of your scress and highlight the address, then go to edit and press copy. Then get to your maple trader signature box and press paste. It should show up.

forester1
01-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I mean screen not scress

Slatebelt*Pa*Tapper
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Id like to see some pics also. I like to see other idea's so I can maybe try them on my rig.

I use photo bucket, its alot faster than yahoo. Of course Ive cable modem to.
http://photobucket.com/

Thanks
Charlie