PDA

View Full Version : Why you should eat Maple Syrup

tyrod2
04-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Hay guys check this out. I realy feel good abought my Maple Syrup after reading this. If eveary one would read this our sales will realy go up. Check it out. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110330131316.htm

Kev
04-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I too was thrilled to read it. Now I would like to see some other researchers duplicate it. Many times "great" news or "bad news" found by 1 research group just does not pan out as completely factual. Now I am not saying that is the case with this. Just that I will have more faith in it after others duplicate the findings.
what would be the best is to have either the corn sweetner or cane industry try to prove it wrong, and fail....
Its pretty easy for me to accept that naturaly produced products are better or at the min, not as bad as chemicaly extracted products.
I KNOW maple syrup does not give me the sugar crashes that many other sweetners do.

John c
04-03-2011, 03:24 PM
I too was thrilled to read it. Now I would like to see some other researchers duplicate it. Many times "great" news or "bad news" found by 1 research group just does not pan out as completely factual. Now I am not saying that is the case with this. Just that I will have more faith in it after others duplicate the findings.
what would be the best is to have either the corn sweetner or cane industry try to prove it wrong, and fail....
Its pretty easy for me to accept that naturaly produced products are better or at the min, not as bad as chemicaly extracted products.
I KNOW maple syrup does not give me the sugar crashes that many other sweetners do.

You're right, it doesn't give the crashes, but it sure does give you the high! Lol!

RockFarm
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Well, there goes the old theory that if it tastes good it's bad for you. Now if someone would prove that if something tastes bad it's bad for you, all the kids in the world will rejoice and tell their moms that they should stop eating broccoli.

CladdaghFarms
04-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Makes all the taste testing seem more like healthy livin' than loading up on sweets.....