June 9, 10 & 11, 2011
University of Maine, Farmington and area Sugarhouses

* Trade Show
* Technical Sessions
* Bus Tours of Sugarhouses Friday and Saturday
* Friday Night Banquet
* and much more
Promises to be a great event for both Small and Large producers

For a registration form or more information go to our website at www.mainemapleproducers.com
Contact Eric Ellis, president at 207-474-3887
For commercial vendor space contact Lyle Merrifield at 207-892-5061

western mainer
03-04-2011, 05:58 PM
I went to the web sight but couldn't find the registration form.
Brian

baconfarm
03-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Brian,
We are working on it .
MMPA

baconfarm
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
The registration form for Maple Mania is now online on the www.mainemapleprodcers.com website. If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know.
Shelley Bacon

western mainer
06-05-2011, 04:25 PM
We're going, are there any members here going?
Brian

marc
06-05-2011, 06:37 PM
My wife and I plan on attending.

baconfarm
06-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Should be a great show, Lots of great information and some great deals from the vendors. There are alot of people signed up for the show not sure of the exact number.

western mainer
06-12-2011, 09:40 AM
What a great time we had. Great food, band, sugar house tours, and tec sessions an Saturday. Hope to see more folks out next year! At the banquet they had drawings, I won a case of 250ml bottles and my wife hit pay dirt winning a hammer and a one hand repair tool, that I was looking at earlier that day.Other winners got tubing and many other great things! Thanks to the many vendors that were there. Had a good talk with the Leader guys about the 2x6 inferno and max flue and syrup pan with the steam-away they had set up. My wife's eyes were glowing at the looks of that!
Brian

marc
06-12-2011, 11:59 AM
My wife and I also had a great time there, we met lots of nice people and saw some great sugar houses,(from works of art to a basic sugar house that doubles as a work shop). Had a good time talking with the dealers, Came home with a new releaser,tubing and refractometer. For being the first time MMPA has put on this show I think it was very well organized. I look forward to next year. Its great talking with like minded people. It helps my wife understand my maple addiction when she is in a room full of people that are as crazy:) as I am!