View Full Version : tapping in the rain

Flat Lander Sugaring
02-28-2011, 09:16 AM
It sucks!!

3rdgen.maple
02-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Whats worse than that is getting all pumped up and youtap in the rain then the f^$#g idiot weathermen change the forecast yet again. A*$*%@#s

Randy Brutkoski
02-28-2011, 12:06 PM
I know. The forcast changes every day. And i mean like 10 degrees from what they said the day before. I am wondering when the season is going to start. I think it is going to be very short.

Thad Blaisdell
02-28-2011, 12:27 PM
I dont know about short..... last year it only lasted 30 days. It started on March 1st. The year before it went until April 15th. So we still have time. Just need the weather to cooperated a little.

Dennis H.
02-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Collecting sap from buckets in the rain is even worse!

sugaringcrazy
02-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah I'm fed up the weatherman, yet I am so impatient for the sap to run that I check at least twice a day. Now it's looking like not until next weekend! but who knows?!?!?

KenWP
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM
That weatherman is pretty powerful when he can change the weather just on his say so.I am wondering if it will ever get warm here also. I wanted to tap a tree this weekend but she who must be obeyeds stupid sheep ate the end off the charger for my drill and I spent all weekend trying to find spare ends to rewire it. Then is snowed another 5 inchs anyways.

3rdgen.maple
02-28-2011, 10:43 PM
That weatherman is pretty powerful when he can change the weather just on his say so.I am wondering if it will ever get warm here also. I wanted to tap a tree this weekend but she who must be obeyeds stupid sheep ate the end off the charger for my drill and I spent all weekend trying to find spare ends to rewire it. Then is snowed another 5 inchs anyways.

Ken just cut the cord of her hair dryer or curling iron and splice it on your charger. That will fix her for letting the stupid sheep eat your stuff. When she asks about it just say the stupid sheep ate it.

mapleack
03-01-2011, 07:34 AM

LMAO. Please explain how the sheep and the drill charger were in the same location?

Randy Brutkoski
03-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Its Canada, sheep are like dogs and cats. They live in the house.

3rdgen.maple
03-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Down by my hinting camp there is a family that has pet goats that stay in the house and have free range of the place. Thought I seen it all until one day I watched them take it out on a leash to go to the bathroom.

Flat Lander Sugaring
03-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Down by my hinting camp there is a family that has pet goats that stay in the house and have free range of the place. Thought I seen it all until one day I watched them take it out on a leash to go to the bathroom.

are you sure you don't live just south of Rutvegas VT?:D:D:lol: