PDA

View Full Version : Finding new posts and threads

Haynes Forest Products
02-27-2011, 11:16 AM
I talked to a few fellow traders and found that we all find things on the trader in differant ways. I click on Quick Links and go to Todays Posts and all the threads come up with new and already looked at. I didnt know you can go to Sugar Inn and just go to differant topics. I found I missed all the ones that were responded to. So I find it better to go to quick links:)

BryanEx
02-27-2011, 02:59 PM
I do similar to you Haynes except I use "New Posts" instead of "Todays Posts" which is limited to today's date. After reading and/or replying to interested discussions I will scroll down to the bottom of the main page, just above Who's Online, and click "Mark Forums Read". Every time I visit only new posts since my last visit are listed next time I visit the site.

farmall h
02-27-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm dumb...I still have not figured out how to start a "new" thread! duh...:confused:

maple flats
02-27-2011, 07:24 PM
To start a new thread just go into the category you want to post in, such as vacuum, or tapping etc. At the top of the category you will see a box titled "new thread". Just click on it and start one.