softmaple
11-01-2005, 01:47 PM
i was looking through selkirk website and stumbled across this page

http://www.selkirkcanada.com/products/energyvent/sapboiler.shtml?xid=x5

jtcinv
11-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I got some sales information from the company. Here is the reply-

Hi Jeff,
Here is the link to the SAP Boiler http://www.selkirkcanada.com/products/energyvent/sapboiler.shtml?xid=x5 which you may already have been to, this includes the literature and the installation instructions.
We do not distribute these units in the US, if you are interested we have a net price of $340.00 ($US plus taxes and freight), we would send it collect by the freight company of your choice, you would have to courier a cheque and then we would send it once we receive the cheque.
Thanks Jeff.

Bob Emmell
Director of Sales
Selkirk Canada Corporation
Ph:1-800-263-9308 ex. 1111
Fax: 1-866-237-0233
www.selkirkcanada.com
www.energyvent.com

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-02-2005, 04:00 PM
JTCINV,

Guys, not trying to be rude or distasteful, but the maple guys pay for this website and they are dealers and sell all lines of new equipment. We really should be soliciting business for others on this website. :?

Thank you in advance. :D

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Very good idea Brandon- Remind others when they list things for sale on E-bay-Even though it may not be theirs! :?

jtcinv
11-03-2005, 08:17 AM
My apologies to the board and to the Maple Guys. Point well taken.

Jeff

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Guys,

There is not a problem with posting used stuff on here for others and even off ebay as I cleared this with Chris long ago. Let's just advoid any new stuff! :D

sapaddict
11-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I happen to be a retailer of selkirks stove pipe and have seen thier little unit at trade shows, nice little starter unit for real backyarders. If you ever wanted one I can have them shipped through my distributor here in the US.

Phil