PDA

View Full Version : Just got my copy of NA Maple Syrup Producer's Manual

HAHA I 1
01-17-2011, 11:55 AM
WOW, I should have bought this a LOOOONG time ago. It should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in sugaring. I could have saved a lot of time and been a lot better off had I bought it some time ago.

Got a huge box of stuff from Maple Guys, and this was one of the items. EXCELLENT!

DrTimPerkins
01-17-2011, 12:21 PM
WOW, I should have bought this a LOOOONG time ago. It should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in sugaring. I could have saved a lot of time and been a lot better off had I bought it some time ago.

Glad you liked it. :)

ADKMAPLE
01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
I totally agree with you there. I bought it last year, even though I am not producing yet. I am currently reading it for the third time!

sap retreiver
01-17-2011, 04:30 PM
It's as good as this website. you can't always ask a book a question and you can't always see what you guys are talking about. If one doesn't have it the other does. Best 20 bucks I ever spent. I don't know who to thank more!
Either way thanks Doc
Brian

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
01-17-2011, 08:07 PM
You can take it to Staples or UPS store and have them spiral bind it and laminate front and rear covers and it is much easier to use this way and will last longer.