PDA

View Full Version : oil price and profit

white mt
01-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Just ordered some oil for the rig $3.15 gal and with that I have the new bascome catalog that states a prediction on bulk price being down. Makes one wonder if they want to make a trip to buy more tubing and expanding. Add those 2 things up and your profit is that much closer If you have one at all. Good thing this is just a hobby.lol

802maple
01-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Just tightnen down on that RO alittle more.

white mt
01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
sounds good to me got to love that ro.

3rdgen.maple
01-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Just ordered some oil for the rig $3.15 gal and with that I have the new bascome catalog that states a prediction on bulk price being down. Makes one wonder if they want to make a trip to buy more tubing and expanding. Add those 2 things up and your profit is that much closer If you have one at all. Good thing this is just a hobby.lol

Got it right in front of me and Bruce says in it they predict the top 3 table grades to be atleast the same if not higher than 2010 and commercial will drop to $2 bucks a pound and the substandard of commercial to drop to $1.50and they dont want it. (unfiltered) Lots of mersh in great surplus.. Who didnt see that one coming with all the mersh makers last year lol.