PDA

View Full Version : Intensive fire II issue's

Eric McLellan
01-08-2011, 06:32 AM
Was wondering if anybody else with an intensive fire II rig are having these same issue's? My rig size is a 4X12

1) Air control cables are sticking or stuck that have been melt against fire box. Have replace one and still waiting to replace the other two that are stiff.

2) Spark arrestor get's plug on top of smoke stack.

3)Fire bricks have all cracked and cement casting over fire door has been breaking up. This rig was bricked in factory and del. by maple pro/cdl.

Service from maple pro/cdl in Swanton sucks. They new about above issue's last spring during and after sugaring season, said they would fix them and spoke to them about 8 times over the summer and they kept saying they would fix it. But here I am today and no fixes have been done and they won't even give you the courtesy of a return call back. Is there any where I can go to have service work be perform from that aren't connected with Maple pro/ cdl in Swanton. The dealers I know work for maple pro. These issue's above seem to me as warrarty item's? Correct? Maple pro says they were going to fix, but don't seem to want to fix issue's.

Randy Brutkoski
01-08-2011, 07:33 AM
I heard that there is going to be a CDL dealer starting up in Clarendon/ Ira in the near future so that might help you with service. But until then good luck.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
01-08-2011, 07:58 AM
If you know an attorney, might have attorney give them a call. Bet they might step up to the plate then.

TRAILGUY
01-08-2011, 08:17 AM
e-mail them and copy anywheres some one will lessen I bet they well call you soon. Nobody wants that out about their company.

Eric McLellan
01-08-2011, 11:14 AM
I know Chris, he is a neighbor of mine and he works for maple pro/cdl as a dealer for them out of St Albans. Cdl was suppose to set up store for Chris to run back way before the Holidays and still no activity at new store location. Thinking about contacting maker of rig directly to see what they have to say.

vtmaplemaker
01-08-2011, 02:55 PM
have you tried calling maple pro/cdl in canada?? there seems to be alot of problems with the us branches for these equipment dealers... I know one major manufactorer has gone through a shake down of employees trying to correct this..

davey
01-08-2011, 04:42 PM
And what a huge improvement in service that shakeup of employees has made there

Eric McLellan
01-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Just spoke to someone from CDL in Canada and he is going to try and help me out. Hopefully things work out. Thanks

maplwrks
01-10-2011, 05:52 AM
You've got to understand....A shakeup in personnel has left the same common denominator, the problem has not gone away.

Thad Blaisdell
01-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Its not just with the arches that they are building. I just received the tanks I ordered back in god knows when. 4-2100 gallon tanks. Supposed to have 2" drains came with 1.5". 2 tanks were supposed to have overflows welded on the sides, that didnt happen either.......

davey
01-10-2011, 11:10 AM
You are right, its just that the problem is now self-employed, at least for the time being.