PDA

View Full Version : anyone from Marathon, NY?

andrew martin
05-13-2005, 08:56 AM
I thought I saw a post a while back in which someone was from Marathon, NY. We are travelling from central KY to the Catskills and will be in Marathon on Memorial Day. I am just getting started and would like to stop and see your operation if you have time - I know it's a holiday. We are staying just east of Mararthon on Bloody Pond Road at our cabin on Bloody Pond. Thanks,

Andrew K. Martin

mountainvan
05-13-2005, 02:55 PM
hey andrew, I live in the central catskills and wanted to extend an invite to you to visit. I'll be at a farmers market sat. and sunday day, but will be around at night. I hail from Ohio and used to spend a lot of time around Carters Cave Kentucky.

andrew martin
05-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Mountainvan,

What town do you live in? We will be staying near Port Jervis and Barryville for most of the week. What is your phone number?
Thanks,

Andrew

mountainvan
05-15-2005, 08:32 AM
hey andrew, heard you talked with my better half while I was out fishing. Grand slam on fish, brown trout, perch, pickeral, and smallmouth bass. I'll be here all day bottling syrup for this week, already getting into the bulk and it's not even summer. Take care and drive safe.

SPILEDRIVER
08-10-2009, 02:29 PM
hey martin i got no clue if your still around but if you see this drop me aline,i grew up on bloody pond road and was floored when i saw your post from 2005,small world i guess:o :mrgreen: :o :mrgreen: