PDA

View Full Version : A New Moderator

mapleman3
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm happy to announce we have another Moderator added to the team to help Maple Trader keep going forward.

BryanEX
He has quite a bit of experience with Forums and Websites, He will make a great addition to the team.
He will help keep things in order along with ClanDelaney and Myself, Moving posts to their appropriate spots, keeping check on unwanted posts and classifieds. BryanEX has also givin me pointers on a few things in the forum. Thank you and Welcome to the Team!!

Jim Schumacher
01-02-2011, 09:48 PM
He has already proven to be an asset to the Maple industry and will no doubt be a valuable member to the staff at Mapletrader. Welcome aboard Bryan.

Jim Schumacher
Smoky Lake Maple Products

Thompson's Tree Farm
01-03-2011, 04:46 AM
Now we are a truly international organization:)

BryanEx
01-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Now we are a truly international organization
Yep... just like a good pancake house. :D

Thanks Jim for bringing me on board as Maple Trader is truly a resource I support. There are no other active message boards on the Internet that cater to maple producers but the nice part is it's suitable for everyone from 3 taps and a Coleman stove to the guys running 10,000 tap commercial operations. More than happy to help out any way I can.

- Bryan

RipTyd
01-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Thank you all for providing us with this forum , I am very appreciative of the time you devote to keeping this forum up and running. Keep up the good work!!!

Sugarmaker
01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Yes I saw the Moderator note along Bryan's name today and said HUMMMM!
Great addition to the trader as it grows!
Chris

maple flats
01-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Many hands makes the work easier. Great to have another moderator, Welcome BryanEx.
Also, I like your maple industry links. This will help us all.
Dave