PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from The Mapletrader

mapleman3
12-24-2010, 08:47 AM
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from the staff at Mapletrader.com

We have enjoyed this year along with everyone and hope this coming year is just as fun with hopefully triple the sap!

Also we want to thank everyone for their patience on the trader for the upgrades we are making, they are not done, one more version upgrade to the site and hopefully the classifieds back, I know it's been brutal on those buying and selling at this important time of year but we are doing our best looking for a replacement that works.

May all your trees give you tons of sap and may all your wood last the entire season!

Merry Christmas!

BryanEx
12-24-2010, 12:34 PM
we are doing our best looking for a replacement that works.
Take a look at Photopost Classifieds - http://www.photopost.com/class/.

It integrates perfectly with vBulletin and runs off the same user database with a ton of features way beyond what Maple Trader had before.

allgreenmaple
12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks for keeping a great site like this going, I'm sure there is cost involved in doing so. Merry Christmas.

ahowes
12-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks for a great site, I'd be lost without it.

I run a local community forum on vBulletin and I know from experience that it is sometimes difficult to add-on and to alter. One mis-step in coding and the entire site goes down. None of us want that. Take your time...

Merry Christmas, mapletraders!

Homestead Maple
12-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Thank you for all you do for the Trader and what a privilege it is to have this site and for all the maple info it provides.