PDA

View Full Version : Now Some people think it smade this way

red maples
12-10-2010, 03:15 PM
OH MY!!!! Just a good laugh!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_LEumShRo&feature=related

maple flats
12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
What an idiot. The chain is so dull it won't cut. He needs a sharp 5" drill to do it faster.

vtmaplemaker
12-10-2010, 05:02 PM
is that what happens when your mom and dad are brother and sister??? And to think those are the kind of people building the GM products, no wonder they needed a bail out!

collinsmapleman2012
12-10-2010, 05:30 PM
wow that was the single wierdest thing ive ever seen. for a little i thought it was a living tree and i was horrrified :D:o:cry:

Ausable
12-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Ouch---- Why do they have to be from Michigan -- Our Poor State has suffered enough..................... lol -- though I must admit -- some of the bad actors in this little flick could live nearby...........Ohio maybe

ehafkey
12-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I too was horrified at first. I bet I could cut that hole faster with a butter knife.....very very strange!

Beweller
12-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Yes, Ausable. Afterall, Ohioans are known as buckeyes.

And we all know that a buckeye is a worthless nut!

Randy Brutkoski
12-11-2010, 02:35 AM
His wife a wack job. There is a wheel that isnt turning right up there.

Thad Blaisdell
12-11-2010, 05:04 AM
is that what happens when your mom and dad are brother and sister??? And to think those are the kind of people building the GM products, no wonder they needed a bail out!

The way I like to put it...... The family tree is a wreath.

Ausable
12-11-2010, 05:21 AM
Yes, Ausable. Afterall, Ohioans are known as buckeyes.

And we all know that a buckeye is a worthless nut!

Well -- I did give it a little thought - At first, I thought they were Yoopers - my cousins North of the original Big Mac. But they are a mean bunch and easily offended and they would come down below the bridge and turn me into maple flakes ---- so - I didn't go there. Had I really been thinking - I woulda just kept quiet and accepted that they are probably ---gulp--- family... It is really gonna be a long Winter................

TapME
12-11-2010, 07:46 PM
What a hoot. Now that's what maple sickness looks like I allways wanted to know and now I wish I diidn't. :lol:

red maples
12-12-2010, 04:16 AM
I showed my wife that video and said "what is wrong with that woman???" who knows?? too much sugar?? the die in the pink shoes effected her brain???

red maples
02-10-2011, 07:50 AM
I just had to re-visit this because its just crazy stupid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_LEumShRo&feature=related

buckeye gold
02-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Speaking for the Buckeyes on this forum, all I have to say is I recognize both of them. The guy is a former University of Michigan football player (Tight end i believe) and the gal is a former cheerleader from his team. She also doubled as a wide receiver. They were like most of the players, not the sharpest tool in the chest, but they both were on the deans list.

Speaking of sharp, they must of took the chain saw file away from him, because it was a sharp object. Man I could of cut down the whole tree and split it in the time it took him to cut a hole.